How have you shown kindness today? Amazing how a little kindness could change a person's day. You can be that person to make a difference.
Simple ways to show kindness:
Say something kind or complementary to the person who is waiting on you at a store or restaurant.
Smile and hold the door open for the person behind you.
Write a nice note to your waiter on the back of your bill.
Adopt a missionary family to pray for, write to and encourage in little ways.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem